Part Time – Carry Out & Wagon Puller
Available April to June
This spring seasonal position is available from April through June. The hours are primarily on weekdays in April, all weekends in May and possible evening shifts in May. We are looking for friendly, fit, hard working individuals with an interest in gardening. This position also includes transplanting, grooming and cleaning plants, assisting with unloading trucks, pricing plants and providing customers with accurate information for continued gardening success!
- Wagon pulling & collecting
- Loading bagged goods & plants
- Curbside Carry Out (if applicable)
- Pricing plants
- Restocking & maintaining plants on benches
- Reliable, Hard Working & Physically Fit; Self starter
- Able to work independently & on a team
- Reliable transportation
- Great job opportunity for students
- A completed Health & Safety Certificate
Due to the uncertainty created by COVID-19, the specific tasks and responsibilities associated with this position may change as the season progresses. This position may include assisting in any area of our operation to facilitate Public Health Guidelines and safety protocols.